Upscale

"Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~" wrote in message

He's 17, has a real car (in the shop), a girl friend, and plays
PC games online A LOT. Its not his bag. My and the wife would
probably have more fun with it. Its just one more thing I don't
have time or space for just now. Later will be better as the
kids move out.

Then save it for your grandchildren to be. You might also consider selling
it. I might be mistaken, but I believe mecanno sets in good condition are
worth something. Much better than all the plastic stuff that's on the market
these days.