Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~

In article ,
otforme (Charlie Self) writes:
Chris Richmond writes:
Erector sets were the big competitor. I've still got my Mecanno
set in the garage! I tried to get my son interested a few years
ago. Wouldn't have anything to do with it. I'm still threatening
to set up my Lionel train too. I've got some pretty cool old
engines.

Set it up! Your son may not appreciate it now, but the memories down the line
will be worth having, probably for both of you.

He's 17, has a real car (in the shop), a girl friend, and plays
PC games online A LOT. Its not his bag. My and the wife would
probably have more fun with it. Its just one more thing I don't
have time or space for just now. Later will be better as the
kids move out. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and
it isn't an oncoming train. Although I was out in the light for a
few months, and two kids moved back in, so I had a set back. :^)

Chris
--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa