TWS wrote:
Just had to pass on an experience with Amazon. On Saturday I had
ordered a Bosch 1619EVS router for $309.99. I ordered it with free
shipping (supposedly takes 5-9 business days but it arrived today!)
and the $25.00 Bosch refund. The edge guide I ordered at the same

time
arrived on Monday!

I've yet to have a bad experience with Amazon, buying everything from
books to CDs to heavy WW tools requiring freight shipping.

While I love the store, I wouldn't buy stock in it. Sometimes I think
Jeff Bezos has a screw loose, like discounting the Harry Potter books
right when they're released even though they would fly off the shelves
at regular price.