effi

why not just get another american standard like the one you had?

search www.ebay.com for american standard toilet

you might even find your old toilet lol

"Leroy Mowry" wrote in message
. com...
This Niagara toilet flushes very poorly. Whenever a guy tries to
urine, foam would build up in the bowl. Flushing once won't work,
flushing twice won't either. But the third time it will work. That's
about 9-gallons wasted. My previous toilet (American Standard, -
was stolen) works exceptionally well. So well that it only requires a
third of the of the tank to flush out the foams completely. I would like
to prevent the buildup of foams or get rid of them without
spending 9-gallons. What's is a practical way to prevent foaming?

Thanks