Roger Shoaf

"orangetrader" wrote in message
Just put together a tall bathroom cabinet like this:

http://www.ikea-usa.com/webapp/wcs/s...01*13717*10136

The cabinet is skinny and tall so when I touch it on the side it sways.

It
rests on four adjustable metal legs. In reading the installation guide
there are two holes on the top where you can screw the cabinet to the wall
to stop the sway. Well my bathroom is an exterior bathroom with CBS
construction and tiled walls, so I am not going to drill two holes through
my tiles especially there is no furing strip behind it where I want to

place
this cabinet.

Any idea what I can do to stop the cabinet from swaying? Some sort of
angles or cross brace?

The trick is to secure the back to the sides of the cabinet. If the back
has some sort of floating back it will allow the sides to rack. if the
sides are rigidly affixed to the back it will not.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.