Tony Hwang

Murray Peterson wrote:
"Jonathan" wrote in
:

I've been looking at laser tape measures to buy and have a question I
hope someone here can answer.

The Black&Decker BDSM100 says that you can measure from either end,
but the package doesn't indicate whether you can use both ends at the
same time. For example, can you put it in the middle of a room and
will it be able to measure the distance between two walls? This would
be a really neat feature.
Most other models I've seen require you to put one end of the unit
against one wall, and aim it at the opposing wall.

Like all the others, the BDSM100 is a sonic tape measure -- the laser is
just a pointing aid. All of them have a single sonic emitter/receiver, so
they won't be able to make dual measurements from the middle of the room.

Hi,
If it did, wouldn't there be a possibility two sonics beams(left and
right side) interacting?
Tony