Tim Wescott

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:09:39 -0800, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Anybody anywhere out there have suggestions for what I should be
hearing? I'd certainly like to do something short of tearing the whole
thing off and starting over again, but I don't want another POS roofing job.

Thanks in advance.

Have the roof foamed. This takes care of the leaking problem once and
for all and adds a decent layer of insulation to the entire shop.

Its very popular here in California and seems to be holding up quite
well.

An example
http://www.ameriservinc.com/MetalRoofs/mr_foam.htm

But aren't you from the LA area, where if it drizzles a little bit
everyone is afraid to drive?

My dad was down there one June when it rained lightly -- the only people
at Dizzyland were the Oregon contingent and a bunch of Japanese tourists.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services