Dave Plowman

Default Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
It's hardly worth the bother of using any power tool for making this
sort of hole in plasterboard - it cuts so easily with a padsaw.

[T] Damn (I was looking for a 'need' for the Rotozip) ;-)

So, if not the Rotozip I could use the Bosch sabre saw for plasterboard
boxes? (say 'yes' please as I've not had chance to use it yet!)

I'd say of all the power tools if you must use one to cut out a hole in
plasterboard, an ordinary jigsaw is as good as any. I'd break off a blade
so it only cuts slightly beneath the thickness of the board.

--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn