Bubba

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:59:45 -0500, Taylor
wrote:

I purchased my lawn mower (6.5 hp B&S engine) new in September. I
only needed to use a few short times to mow the front yard before
the first freeze came. Since the engine has hardly been used
much I was contemplating skipping the first seasonal oil change
this fall. Will this be ok for the engine? I like to keep the
oil clean but it seem silly to change it so soon.

I will run the gas tank dry as soon as I can get a decent day to
do it here.

Thanks!

Ok, Think real hard now Einstein.
Why Oh Why would you contemplate saving $2 for a quart of oil over the
risk of damaging your new lawnmower?
Sorry but your post just makes no sense at all.
Bubba