Anthony

Trevor Jones wrote in
:

I saw it last time it was posted.

Sorry. Not interested.

With limited access to the net, and better things to do than sit in
front of the box demonstrating my slow speed typing, I'd much rather
deal with a medium that allows me time to think about what I wish to
say.

The other downside to the chat thing that I can see, is that the
advice
you will get there is limited to the few that will be there at the
time. I'd much rather have advice from the whole community, with the
added benefit of peer review (aka, someone to call BS on a BS
advisement). If I need advice from one or more particular person(s), I
can deal with that via email or on the phone. More likely email,
though.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

Not a problem...was just an offer. Makes no difference to me.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email