Greg O

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message
On 12/11/2004 10:10 AM Greg O wrote:

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message

Maybe I am missing something. Here's the goal:

WEEK 1 Program: M-F heat house by 6 am. Weekend, do nothing.
WEEK 2 Program: M-F heat house by 7:30 am. Weekend, do nothing.
Then alternate Week 1 and Week 2 programs.

I don't see enough differance to bother with it. Just run your week 1
program all the time.
Greg

Heat the house for an hour and a half extra in the morning? Easy for
/you/ to say! I am a light sleeper and easily woken up in the morning --
something I wish didn't happen. I envy folks who can slumber on and on
in the morning, undisturbed by helicopters and cannon fire. Unlike me -
the sound of the furnace firing up wakes me, AND a house warm enough for
wandering around in, wearing pajamas is too warm (to me) for sleeping.

Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
84 Westphalia: "Mellow Yellow (The Electrical Banana)"
KG6RCR

Ok! I did not see a problem as our family's schedule changes daily, but the
stat stays the same in regards to the program. Your best bet maybe to wire
in two thermostats, and enable/disable them with a switch.
Greg