T i m

Default Dremel Multi Tool or Cheaper alternative?

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:01:35 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Just out of interest, what is the Rotozip tool like? I thought a
use might be cutting electrical box holes in plasterboard? How much
should I pay for one?

It's hardly worth the bother of using any power tool for making this sort
of hole in plasterboard - it cuts so easily with a padsaw.

[T] Damn (I was looking for a 'need' for the Rotozip) ;-)

So, if not the Rotozip I could use the Bosch sabre saw for
plasterboard boxes? (say 'yes' please as I've not had chance to use it
yet!)

All the best ..

T i m