Bubba

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:35:06 -0800, (Alice Beach)
wrote:

If you want silent switching, quality and reliability, purchase a t-8000
touch screen honeywell from an hvac dealer or Johnstone supply if you
have one where you are. It is the best T-stat to come on the market.
Easy to program and with a common wire hooked up and the right settings
in the installer set up mode it can be read from across the room, as the
back " indigo " light is always on.

Quality and Reliability? Hehe. Honeywell sure sold you a bill of
goods, didnt they Alice?
I have one. It still clicks however it is a softer click. The clicking
never has bothered me in Honeywells but Yes, it does still click.
They arent the best to come on the market. Right now, they are the
FIRST to come on the market. The others will soon follow.
It is a new thermostat and as everyone knows, Honeywell does their own
consumer testing. You buy it and thats how Honeywell tests it.
For the record, so far I like it. Only time will tell. Personally, I
think it has way to many options for the average consumer to be able
to change.
Bubba