Jeff Guay

I think the ADA is actually the Americans with Disabilities Act. When I
search I fnd alot of stuff on what happens if you don't comply or the
history of the law. However when I search for ramps I find a lot of places
seling ramps not many ideas on building them yourself.

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message

"Jeff Guay" wrote in message
Hi,
I need to install a handicap ramp to a house I own. The rise is 19

inches
which means I need 19 feet of ramp. Does anyone know where I can find
plans
on building a ramp that will meet ADA specs? Or at least the specs? I
can't find them online anywheres.
Thanks
Jeff

this may sound dumb, but did you try the ada?