Joseph Meehan

Peter H wrote:
B wrote:

My refrigerator makes an obnoxious buzzing sound every so often. Is
this repairable, or should I put it out to pasture?

Taking into account the tremendous detail of this post I would say
pasture it.

Peter H

Maybe if you told us make model age, any additional detail about the
actual noise (time of day, better description, is it always the same, does
it start slow and get louder etc.) and when this may have started, maybe we
would have a better chance of coming up with the right answer. As for now I
agree with the possibility of a fan or evaporation tray issue.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math