pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Spehro Pefhany
wrote back on Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:28:10
-0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 00:34:32 -0800, the renowned sittingduck
wrote:

Searcher wrote:

I see this often and have no clue as to what it means

Thanks
Searcher1

It's a mating call for lonely geeks.

Sort of like fingering, but less invasive. ;-)

Oh yeah, "Finger me for my .plan"

I heard of someone who named the computer "Elvis" in order to be able
to say "Elvis is alive" or "Elvis is dead."

Some of the "early" hackers were, on a scale of e to Pi, about 3.5 for
weirdness.

tschus
pyotr

--