Joe-46er

Thanks for the tips, but none of the sites have precisely what I need.
I've already tried every hardware store in Philly to no avail. The
McMaster website is huge! But doesn't have the ID - OD I need. Guess
I'll just keep on looking or pay a machine shop $500 apiece for them.

On 11 Dec 2004 02:17:59 GMT, osspam (Joe Bobst) wrote:

I need 4 bronze plain sleeve bearings 5/16" ID X 3/8" OD X 3/8"

Common item at most electric motor repair shops. They may also have Oilite
bearings if you prefer that. Another common source is any automotive machine
shop. Bronze is often used for valve guides, and one typical valve guide could
be sliced up into the 4 pieces you need. HTH

Joe

"Take a little 5FU, leucovorin and oxaliplatin for thy stomach's sake." -- 1 Timothy 5:23 (adapted)