Norman

Default Keeprite EnviroPlus90 power vent water leak

Hello,

I have a 4 year old Keeprite EnviroPlus 90 gas furnace.
It is working well, exceppt that it recently developed
a condensate/water leak in the exhaust power vent motor assembly.

It seems that the condensate dripping back down the exhaust pipe is
leaking out through the plastic assembly at different points.

My furnace company just came in and replaced this vent motor
assembly with a new one, and guess what, it also leaks,
at a different place.. It has been installed correclty.

It seems that the plastic housing is joined together with clips and
a gasket of some sort. Is this assembly troublesome for others?

I need to place a drip tray in the blower compartment below to catch
the water..

Thx,
Norman