Andy Asberry

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:10:09 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

I damned sure know I design based on what I have on hand, rather than
the often times easier or marginally better or more elegant design
that requires expendeture of money better spent on a house payment or
food.

Necessity is indeed, the mother of invention. And necessity is a
mother.

Gunner

If you haven't walked past a pile of "junk" and thought you just might
make something of that, well, you haven't been properly infected.

I believe I can make a mini articulated loader with those old riding
mowers out back of the shop. Maybe that will be my next project.