Jason

On 09 Dec 2004 03:18:27 GMT, (FreespiritedFem)
wrote:

I'd like to hear from various customers of all the different methods of
receiving TV stations regarding cost and service satisfaction. I heard there
is a current sale with Direct TV where you get service and install on 4 TV's
for $50. I don't know if this is as good as it sounds or if the sale is still
even on. Any replies are appreciated. Also does the best system depend on
geographic area? I'm in Phila. PA area. Sherry

I'm one that has has cable/DirecTV (now/Switching to Dish Network very
soon.

All of the above offer local channels in my area.

Cable....higher priced/local support/internet (big plus)

DirecTV slighly priced higher than Dish, lower than Cable (DirectWay
internet is crap if you do anything other than surf and is highly
overpriced). I got DirecTV for the NFL Sunday Ticket, the only one
that offers this if you are a football fan like myself. Also , when
local channels were added, I have to add a additional Dish, so two
dishes instead of one, check into this.

Dish Network....the cheapest of the bunch, no NFL Sunday Ticket,
only one dish.

So depending on what choices you want these are your options.