Banty

In article , Phisherman says...

On 9 Dec 2004 10:38:19 -0800, "
wrote:

I realize that I am jumping into this discussion a couple months late,
but it seems that there are some here who are knowledgable regarding
airless sprayers.

snip

I saw a house that was spray painted supposedly by a professional
painter, but it was obviously a very poor job that can be seen from
the street. On closer inspection, there was overspray on things that
should not be painted. My personal preference is with a quality brush
($30) and paint roller.

On the other hand, my house was spray-painted by a pro with the Ben Moore
exterior paint I chose. He and his team prepped the heck out of the job
(scraped a LOT), and it's still great after eight years. Four + days' prep, one
day's actual paint.

So, it sounds like the problem was with the prep, not the paint.

Banty