EL

Jeff,

Through the technological miracle of emailing the wife, I now have the model # in my posession! ;^)

It's 911.95879891

Eric Law

"Appliance Repair Aid" wrote in message oups.com...

EL wrote:
I've got a Kenmore range that's about 4 years old. Don't have model

number handy, but it's a pretty basic smoothtop with
electronic controls.

In our previous house we had a Kenmore wall oven of similar design

and age. I recall that there was a special combination of
keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the

oven temperature calibration up or down.

I'd like to do this to our current oven, but don't have the manual.

Anyone out there happen to know the magic key combination?

Thanks!

Eric Law

Hi,

Kenmore is made by several different companies.

http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html

Some model# helps.

keys you could press to put it into a mode where you could adjust the

oven temperature calibration up or down.

*Some* common ones are below....

http://www.applianceaid.com/temp-change.html
jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid