skuke

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:55:37 -0800, Sunworshipper wrote:

How much sleep deprivation could a person
handle? How are the prisoners in Git-mo handling the sleep
deprivation/torture?

I haven't seen the movie , but I know what sleep deprivation can do.
After about a week you become delusional where vivid dreams become
instant reality when closing your eyes. Like watching the real world
and slowly blinking and then seeing say horses running wild and then
right back to the real world when you open them. You start seeing the
world kind of like the movie the matrix where solid objects become
particles of energy. Like grout joints racing with energy in different
colors. After 10 days it becomes almost indescribable with long time
repercussions kind of like post traumatic syndrome. Don't ask why I
know this and it has nothing to do with drugs , but I would assume
that they most likely compound the delusions where you wouldn't be
able to tell the difference between real and dreams.

Sounds more or less like how the writers got sourced for the movie.
Schizophrenia, paranoia, delusional.

Skuke
Reverse the domain name to send email