Richard Clements

robdingnagian1 wrote:

Did anybody else order the anniversary squares from Womanufacturingwere
supposed to be delivered by Father's Day? I ordered the complete set of
three for about $100.00. They have had a series of postponements and
send out a note about them every three or four months. They also sent
out a copy of their Jigs and Fixtures magazine as an apology.

I would like to know if anybody has received them yet? Are they worth
the wait? Is anybody else still waiting?

They look nice and so far, I have only had to dish out about 20-25%. I
don't feel that they pulled a scam or anything but I have held off
buying other nice squares because I don't want to have a couple hundred
dollars invested in squares. Opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Eric T

Got a buddy that ordered them, they sent him a letter saying they where
having manufacturing problems, and sent him a free router book back on
July.