Tony Hwang

FreespiritedFem wrote:
I'd like to hear from various customers of all the different methods of
receiving TV stations regarding cost and service satisfaction. I heard there
is a current sale with Direct TV where you get service and install on 4 TV's
for $50. I don't know if this is as good as it sounds or if the sale is still
even on. Any replies are appreciated. Also does the best system depend on
geographic area? I'm in Phila. PA area. Sherry

Hi,
I am on digital cable TV/Internet combo.
I know dish is affected by weather conditions.
Some does not provide local programming.
I have over 400 channels of HD digital video, music, pay per view, etc.
Tony