PaNjDeFemale

Ron, had no idea cable used such arrogant manipulations. I'm wondering if the
dish programming shows problems caused by CABLE as cable does with the dish!
Of course over the years we've seen cable ads showing dishes wiped out by
inclement weather and it looked reasonable. With something sitting on a roof,
porch, etc. it does seem vulnerable. Apparently if the dish had those
problems, they've been overcome. The replies in this thread are evidence of
this and we have no one else to ask about this. Husband said friends from New
Jersey all love the dish over cable in every way but I can't go by what they
say. We needed objective opinions and we're grateful to have them. Thanks for
your reply. Sherry