PaNjDeFemale

Mortimer, if you've read all my posts in this thread, you see I know basically
nothing about anything but cable TV, but hearing such glowing things about Dish
Network and Direct TV I think it's time my household became more educated,
especially since we pay 139 monthly even without digital. We're curious as to
how many movie channels, if any, come with a basic dish package. Also we need
to keep our 5 TV sets operating with full package of movie channels, etc, which
we are dependent on. HBO and Starz are favorites at my home. How many
channels do you get? Thanks for your reply. Sherry