PaNjDeFemale

Wayne, I know what Tivo is but not the other two anachonyms you mentioned. PIP
is picture in picture? PVR? We have 5 television sets so don't know if this
will destroy any good package deals. I know there was a deal for 4 tv's.
We've been falling for the ads by cable showing the dish so vulnerable to
elements so far, which seemed reasonable, although our cable has been down for
several hours at a time several times a year. We just didn't think anything
was better. Is any particular dish preferred, especially as far as quality and
reliability? Direct TV vs dish? Next maybe to investigate the current offers.
Thanks for your reply. Sherry