Dan

IOn Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:00:42 -0500, Paul Franklin
wrote:

On 09 Dec 2004 03:18:27 GMT, (FreespiritedFem)
wrote:

I'd like to hear from various customers of all the different methods of
receiving TV stations regarding cost and service satisfaction. I heard there
is a current sale with Direct TV where you get service and install on 4 TV's
for $50. I don't know if this is as good as it sounds or if the sale is still
even on. Any replies are appreciated. Also does the best system depend on
geographic area? I'm in Phila. PA area. Sherry

Love digital cable, broadband internet and DVR's on every TV. For
$140/month I get a bazillion channels, 3 DVR's and screaming internet
access.

If you go wwith Satellite, make sure you have an unobstructed view to
the satellite(s) in question. No tall trees or buildings or hills in
the direction of the bird. I think both direct and dish have aiming
info on their websites. In Philly it will probably be southwest.

I get basic cable access and digital internet for about $50 per month.
I don't care about the TV at all but I like the fast internet access.
Dan