SteveF

It's a stock item at Home Depot and Lowes around here.

Steve.

"Ignoramus23449" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:26:57 GMT, SteveF wrote:

T1-11 siding is a plywood designed for exterior use (also kinda nice
looking). Paint is designed to keep wood protected from the elements.
My
30 year old house (up for sale!) and my 10 year old garden shed are still
in
perfect shape.

Where would I look for such plywood? Does home depot carry it?

Steve.

"Ignoramus21494" wrote in message
I am building a generator platform and enclosure.

The platform is built from plywood, tires for cusioning and boards (I
asked a few questions about it here and will post pictures soon). It
will be, hopefully, inside the enclosure and protected from elements.

Enclosure will be built from plywood and boards also. I want to
protect it from elements. Would it be wise to use some oily substance
like they use on decks (cedar deck treatment or some such".

Thanks