Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Larry

Larry you got some good advice here, but what I have done after the
usual problems with burnout's, is that I bought a couple real cheap
drills, one was a reconditioned one and I bought the 1/2" Milwaukee
angle drill, I use the cheap regular drills for sanding and polishing,
and the angle drill for those bowls or hollow forms where I cannot use
the regular drills, and whenever I hear that my drills not run right I
open them up clean out and oil and now they seem to keep on running.

Have fun and take care
Leo V

Larry Day wrote:
I'm looking at getting a "power" sander and I'm looking for some advice
or recommendations. I currently use Sorby's inertia sander that works
well on the outside of bowls but it doesn't work to well in the
center of the bowl. I'm considering the Souix angle drills and don't
know if the slow speed or high speed is the one to use or should I just
use a power drill. Any ideas or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
in advance.