Jason Marshall

I guess I will have to try a different souce for a PTC filter heater .
I thinkI that I am on the right track using a PTC heater since it is
self regulating.

My International 9200 Class 8 truck has a FuelPro system in it. It is a
largish cannister next to the 60-Series Detroit engine with a clear
plastic top section which houses a filter, and a bottom section with a
water drain, and electric fuel heater. It has it's own thermostat in
there so it won't overheat the fuel. Maybe you could find a system like
this in a big truck junkyard? Detriot Diesel sells them as a (about)
$800 option. I bought my truck used and it was already there so I don't
know for sure what it's worth. It is said once you have one of those
systems you can pretty much run any garbage fuel you want at any
tempereature. I still run good winter fuel.

Jason