Larry, I have a Souix and Milwaukee angle drill. They are made by the
same companya nd the parts for the most part are interchagable. The
Milwaukee seems to give me less problems. You do have to keep both of
them cleaned out. Repalcement of the bearings is not difficult but
might be needed if you don;t keep the vents (and bearings particularly
the back one) cleaned out. I never use the hight speed of the Souix.
Found that slower is bette does not burn the paper and/or melt the
velcro pads. The piece should be turning slow and the paper just
ouching the wood. Works great. You can get a Milwaukee slcoe quarter
drill for about $70 on ebay most of the time. Watch the ads though
there are "close quarter drills" for about $29 but they are not
Milwaukee even though they are red.

Larry Day wrote:
I'm looking at getting a "power" sander and I'm looking for some

advice or recommendations. I currently use Sorby's inertia sander that
works well on the outside of bowls but it doesn't work to well in the
center of the bowl. I'm considering the Souix angle drills and don't
know if the slow speed or high speed is the one to use or should I just
use a power drill. Any ideas or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks
in advance.