SQLit

"Leroy Mowry" wrote in message
. com...
A kitchen and dining outhouse not occupied by anyone was
fitted with seven smoke detectors. They were all taken down,
put inside a pillow case and stash away in the closet. The
fireplace that uses logs to keep people warm keeps spewing
smoke into the room. The maximum ceiling height is about 17-
feet at the angled tip. Other areas is about 8-feet flat ceiling.
Occasionally, they have a drifter sleeping in this room. Is it a
violation to take all the smoke detectors down in this outhouse?

Thanks

Like swimming in a pool with the light on. I do not do it, my life is worth
more than 10 bucks. Nor would I go to sleep in your home with out detectors.
I have had the experience of waking up to an fire in my home. The detectors
provided me enough time to get out.
Instead of removing the detectors why not fix the fireplace?