Brikp

I'm in the Philly suburbs. I have had DishNetwork for over 6 years. I have
been very happy with their service. Make sure you get DVR receivers, at
least one for your primary viewing location. I have a model 721 and model
501.

Make sure Dish has a programming package that is to your liking. DirecTV may
be better for you if they have a channel Dish doesn't and its one you really
want. DirecTV has NFL Season Pass or something like that, gets you all NFL
games. Dish does not. Dish has NHL and MLB season passes. (Not that NHL
matters right now). Make your decision based upon programming then look for
the best deal for that vendor.

I have used www.dishdepot.com with good success.

"FreespiritedFem" wrote in message
I'd like to hear from various customers of all the different methods of
receiving TV stations regarding cost and service satisfaction. I heard
there
is a current sale with Direct TV where you get service and install on 4
TV's
for $50. I don't know if this is as good as it sounds or if the sale is
still
even on. Any replies are appreciated. Also does the best system depend
on
geographic area? I'm in Phila. PA area. Sherry