Stephen M

I have one, purchased long before I knew any better (1991?). The motor
never worked. HF tech support was useless. It was months after receipt and
the thought of trying to ship the ting back just did not seem woth it. A
couple of years went by and I came across a spare motor and a built a
dust-catching mobile base. Now it performs reasonably well. The 42" bed is a
bit on the short side for 6" machines however.

The only 7" knives I have been able to find were from HF. The edges dulled
on initial impact with pine. Useless. 6" freud blades fit in the machine
just fine.

For the $159 I think that I spent on this thing, I have probably gotten more
than my money's worth.

I plan on buying an 8" machine in the spring if the tax man smiles on me.
I'll bet I can get $150 for it :-)
(1.5hp motor, mobile base, extra knife set).

Steve

Has anyone purchased one of these? Comments?? Good or Bad.