Eric Anderson

Default Arts and Crafts Mirror

I have been building our bedroom furniture of the Arts & Crafts style. I
have the chest of drawers, bed, table, lamps and closing in on finishing the
dresser. See below:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF2075.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF3642.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ewithtop11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dresser004.jpg

Now I am trying to find a mirror appropriate for the dresser. I have
accumulated a number of styles, but have not found the one I want yet. I
would possibly like it to have a little of the Green & Green styling, but
not with the inlays, but I have not found any real good example of their
mirror styles. I am still looking. I have looked through the library,
around the internet, through this newsgroup and asked here in the past with
some good suggestions. Still have not found what I want. Need more
suggestions.