twfsa

Direct TV would be ok if you didn't have to have a receiver for each tv.

Why can't they have one central tv converter and use a different remote for
each tv set.

Tom

"FreespiritedFem" wrote in message
I'd like to hear from various customers of all the different methods of
receiving TV stations regarding cost and service satisfaction. I heard
there
is a current sale with Direct TV where you get service and install on 4
TV's
for $50. I don't know if this is as good as it sounds or if the sale is
still
even on. Any replies are appreciated. Also does the best system depend
on
geographic area? I'm in Phila. PA area. Sherry