Leroy Mowry

Default Toilet foaming.

This Niagara toilet flushes very poorly. Whenever a guy tries to
urine, foam would build up in the bowl. Flushing once won't work,
flushing twice won't either. But the third time it will work. That's
about 9-gallons wasted. My previous toilet (American Standard, -
was stolen) works exceptionally well. So well that it only requires a
third of the of the tank to flush out the foams completely. I would like
to prevent the buildup of foams or get rid of them without
spending 9-gallons. What's is a practical way to prevent foaming?

Thanks