Walter Wickersham

Correction, the problemI'm having (vertical position high by 1/2" or so)
is only happening with things other than typical video signals (meaning:
video game systems(Playstation, Dreamcast, GameCube) and a computer's
composite output) But it works fine when playing a dvd from a dvd player..

Anyone else run into this problem with this set before?

Rono wrote:
Thanks for the info, Rono.

"Walter Wickersham" wrote in message

Greetings, I too have a AV-27920 with that symptom, and after replacing
the following capacitors it works almost like new... However the
vertical position is still a bit high (even If I go into service menu
and adjust it, it's still about 1/4-1/2" higher than it should be)

Are there any other parts that may need replacing?

Shoreline Electronics wrote:

Change these caps.

C424 (100mfd/35v)
C425 (470mfd/35v)