Larry Jaques

On 8 Dec 2004 07:04:37 -0800, "Jummy" calmly
ranted:

Well I'll double-dipped and damned! "C"-less! No banjo left - got
rid of a lot of the instruments (but kept the Strat and new Ovation.)
I've actually performed here in Vegas at a couple of hotel clubs and
sat in with a few others. Different lifestyle altogether. I don't
know about opening another shop yet - real estate is higher than a
Powermatic 66! LOL! My e-mail is up there somewhere. Let me hear
from you.

Will do. In the interim, check out some finished projects. I've
actually gotten into the shop since we last talked.
www.diversify.com/wood . Jums? Uh, Jummy, please get up off the
floor. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shock you like that.

CAUTION: Do not use remaining fingers as pushsticks!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development