me

Neat website.
I have a relative in Arkansas who lives in a home her husband built mostly
himself. He has various carpentry type skills, and has contacts with various
skill sets (electrician, plumbing, etc).
It took them about four years to build it, but they paid cash as they went.
Very nice home now.. they have a front door I love.. with the oval glass
insert. I was really impressed with it, we were there this past summer.
They said the longest period of time they had to stop working, while they
were saving for the next thing, was for getting the concrete foundation
poured.
Ya, four years is longer than this guy's 10 months, but theirs is paid for.
3 bedroom, 2 bath.
lucy

"skoal123" wrote in message
oups.com...