wave

"Frank" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:38:03 +1300, "wave" wave@waving wrote:

Have spent over 2 hours trying to find out if most or all microwaves do

true
variable power output as opposed to the traditional cycling on & off to
attain different power levels, panasonic call this inverter technology,

they
make it sound like they are the only ones that do it, have not been able

determine if this is so yet, I searched webpages as well as the newsgroup
archives but frustratingly I could not find the answer to what I would

have
thought would be a common question.

Ring a few shops, but far as I know Only Panasonic has it..

I would never trust what the shops told me, have far to many times received
completely wrong advise, in fact I would be hard pressed to think of 1
occasion where they did not give completely wrong facts.