Christian McArdle

Default patio door removal

I needed to have a large window pane removed to get a sofa in, and
although I knew how to do it, I also knew the large pane would be
very heavy so I contacted a double glazing company who sent 2 men
around in the morning to remove the pane and they came back at the
end of the day and put it back again. they only charged me £30 and
well worth the money imho as I was worried about it getting broken.

I paid 50 quid to a removal company, to get my huge sofa from storage on the
other side of town and into my back room, via a route that consisted of
going through the end terrace's side passage and over two panel fences and
through a sash window. Worth every penny of twice that amount.

Christian.