Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Derek Doormer wrote:
Cheers look forward to attempting it, 1st inspection indicates it should
be ok, as most cable are run through pretty big conduit and cables seem
to move freely, what I cant understand tho is the bloke before rewired
most the house (Even the lighting circuit) but the *ickhead rewired the
lighting circuit in 2 core with no earth!!! Presumably because he had
some lying around!

If he did have some 'lying around' it still makes it so old it should be
replaced. I've never seen PVC twin cable with no earth.

Are you *sure* it's not just had the earth cut off at termination points?
You'd need to strip back to be certain...

--
*Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.