Harold & Susan Vordos

"Robin S." wrote in message
. ..

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message

Chuckle! Having spent the vast majority of my years in the shop doing
small
work, I would be at a loss to understand how it would get distorted. I
could clamp and drill a .010" thick dead soft copper disc without

harming
it in the least. When you do small work, you work and think

differently.

That's true. You'll have to forgive me. I work on dies that weigh 40 tons

so
things are slightly different...

Regards,

Robin

Heh! To each, his own. I would be just as lost working on a 40 ton item,
in spite of being in the shop since 1957. Don't like large work. Never
have!

Harold