Lurch

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:48:36 -0000, "Derek Doormer"
strung together this:

what I cant understand tho is the bloke before rewired most the
house (Even the lighting circuit) but the *ickhead rewired the lighting
circuit in 2 core with no earth!!! Presumably because he had some lying
around!

Or more likely because it was rewired befor lighting circuits actually
had an earth.

The switching cable for two way switches is annoying, looks like I only
need a few metres and buying that from one of the sheds will prolly work out
more than getting a whole reel!

You can use two runs of T&E and use 3 of the cores for the two ways
instead of 3 core..

Thanks for all the help, looks like new colours it is then, btw is all the
new harmonised colours in grey sheathing? cheers.

Yes, as is the old coloured cable! Only way to tell is if the cores
are brown and blue as opposed to red and black. Some wholesalers book
out the new stuff with a H suffix but that isn't always the case.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd