Colin Wilson

"oyster remote control" in google will give you an idea pretty damn quick
about what it is / does...
Offer to let him control the remote while he takes you out for lunch !

Rushed eagerly to Google but am a bit puzzled.
Is it the remote control vertical blinds, the docking solution or the Australian oyster industry that should be making me think you are a pervert?
But then I have 'strict filtering' on......

To delicately paint a picture... there`s a small "buzzy" thing thats
virtually silent in operation and can be hidden about the person, and is
connected to what looks like a pager that clips to your clothing.

The person holding the remote control decides when it buzzes, whether
that may involve a trip to the supermarket or a pub / restaurant etc.