Murbolt wrote:
By Line trafo I mean the transformer, seperating HOT and cold circuit in the
TV. It usually have around 18 pins. 4-6 on the primary side, the rest on the
secondary side. I belive bad insulation inside it could make it possible for
the line power to get through somehow. Measured B+ seems like a mixture of
proper B+ and power line voltage. Anyway, I'll try to swap it. Not shure if
my spare is working either...

This is commonly referred to as SMPS transformer or supply
transformer... Line is mostly used as in line output transformer.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,

Maarten Bakker.