igor

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:02:36 -0500, "Eric Anderson"
wrote:

I built a micrometer adjustment for a Unisaw with a Unifence. It uses a
Starrett micrometer and works pretty well. It is compact and stays out of
the way until needed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF2037.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...s/DSCF2038.jpg

I don't have a Unisaw. I have a DW. But I am interested in
micro-adjustments for the fence. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out from
your photos how the micrometer moves the fence. I s'pose if I had a Unisaw
I might understand.

Now, maybe I do see if I am right about this: Does your gadget just push
the fence to the left and serves as a stop if you push the fence to the
right? -- Igor